The University Endowment Lands (UEL) provides many of the residential services offered by other municipalities.
- administration of the Land Use, Building and Community Administration Bylaw (including all schedules and maps)(PDF, 9.29MB);
- development and building permits and rezoning applications;
- building inspection;
- dog licences (Due annually prior to January 31st);
- drinking water, water regulation and backflow prevention program;
- garbage, yard and organics waste collection;
- garbage, yard and organics waste collection maps;
- lawn sprinkling regulations;
- plans and bylaws; and
- property taxes.
The UEL is also responsible for reviewing and updating the Official Community Plan (PDF, 5.36MB) and bylaws and recommending changes to the University Endowment Land Act as required to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the municipality.