Home > Business Services > Business Licences

All storefront businesses operating within the University Endowment Lands (UEL) must obtain a business licence before legal operation of the business can be undertaken.

These licences are renewed on an annual basis. There are business licence fees for each kind of business, as well as a fee for transferring a business licence from one owner to another.

For more information on the requirements to obtain a business licence, please contact the UEL Administration Office, or print off a copy of the UEL Business Licence Application Form (PDF, 192KB).