Home > Residential Services > Special Events

The University Endowment Lands (UEL) is a popular location for tournaments, triathlons, public festivals and other special events.

The UEL has a special event policy which requires most event promoters and managers to obtain a permit through the UEL Administration Office.

If you are considering a special/public event within the UEL, or utilizing portions of the UEL as part of a larger event that includes adjacent communities, you can print a copy of the Application to Hold a Public Event (PDF, 861KB), or contact the UEL Administration Office to obtain a copy of the Application Package.