Single-Family Area

Most streets throughout the Single Family Area of the University Endowment Lands (UEL) are designated as either permit parking only or no parking zones.

Residents living in the single family areas where permit parking regulations are in effect are eligible to obtain a Single Family Area Parking Permit.

To obtain a parking permit in the Single Family Area, residents should bring their vehicle registration and proof of residency (for example, a valid driver’s licence) to the UEL Administration Office.

Single Family Area Parking Permits are only valid for parking in front of the property to which they are assigned. They are not valid in the Multi-Family Area or in the Commercial Area.

Vehicles parked in contravention of the UEL parking regulations are subject to towing at the owner's expense, pursuant to the parking requirements of the UEL Land Use, Building and Community Administration Bylaw.

If your vehicle has been towed, please contact the local RCMP detachment or the UEL Administration Office.