Home > Business Services > Filming in the UEL

The University Endowment Lands (UEL) is a popular filming location.

All filming within the UEL requires a permit issued through the UEL Administration Office. A filming application fee will be charged to process each application.

For more information on UEL film policies and procedures, download a copy of the Filming Application Package, or contact the UEL Administration Office.